Adalwolf Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Event (Open)
From The Beggining of Time EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am by Beta Echo

» The Way It Used To Be (Echo, Open)
From The Beggining of Time EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 am by Beta Echo

» Leloo::Male::8 Months::Complete
From The Beggining of Time EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 pm by Alpha Luna

» The IC month/updates
From The Beggining of Time EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:18 pm by Admin

» The Dice "Rare Items"
From The Beggining of Time EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm by Admin

» Health Points
From The Beggining of Time EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm by Admin

» -::-China-::-
From The Beggining of Time EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm by Alpha Luna

» The Dice "Unexpected Event"
From The Beggining of Time EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm by Admin

» From The Beggining of Time
From The Beggining of Time EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm by Beta Echo

Most active topic starters
Admin
From The Beggining of Time I_vote_lcapFrom The Beggining of Time I_voting_barFrom The Beggining of Time I_vote_rcap 
Alpha Luna
From The Beggining of Time I_vote_lcapFrom The Beggining of Time I_voting_barFrom The Beggining of Time I_vote_rcap 
Beta Echo
Leloo
Alexa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm

From The Beggining of Time

2 posters

Go down

From The Beggining of Time Empty From The Beggining of Time

Post by Alpha Luna Sat May 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Luna walked, her pads soar and her belly empty. Around her was the beauty of a dying day, the landscape washed in golden light. The grasses blew gently in the late September breeze as the sun sank into the horizon. However she couldn't stop and appreciate the beauty of this place Memories that couldn't be held at bay any longer flew back, of her past life and past pack. But the most prominent thing, the memory that played back the most, was when her 'friend' turned to her with the blood of Luna's parents on her paws. "But this is what you wanted, wasn't it?" She heard her say with a cruel laugh. Luna shook her head to clear her thoughts, and briefly cured the pain of the past to focus on the task at hand.

She glanced around. She hadn't seen another wolf for a while, and thought that this would be a good place to start her territory. Although she was only a lone wolf, she wanted to make a pack that would be better than her old pack. *And that is easier when there is only me* she thought. Then from behind her she heard a voice...

(OCC: so Echo you character can join if you want and that can be the voice she hears. Up to you Smile )

Alpha Luna

Alias : kittencat123
Female Join date : 2017-05-01
Bones : 2522

Character sheet
Health Points:
From The Beggining of Time Left_bar_bleue90/100From The Beggining of Time Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Years Old: 3

Back to top Go down

From The Beggining of Time Empty Re: From The Beggining of Time

Post by Beta Echo Sun May 14, 2017 4:31 am

(OOC: Works for me, that's what I'll do. Wink)

Echo crept slowly and quietly through the forest, trying to keep from stepping on the dead leaves that had already fallen to the ground. Her nose was raised slightly toward the sky and her nostrils flared as she checked the air for the scent of prey. The area seemed strangely empty of prey for the time being, but she could pick out a familiar scent that seemed to overpower all the rest. Wolf! Echo froze, drawing in a shaky breath. She hadn't seen another wolf since leaving her parents, and part of her ached to go say hello, but the more sensible part of her warned that she could be trespassing on this wolf’s territory, and warned her to keep her distance. She stood stood still for a moment, breathing in the smell that was both strange and familiar, and at that moment, Echo knew she was going to do something stupid. “Hello…” she called out, her voice ringing through the trees. She began to run toward the scent of the other wolf, her common sense swept away by desperation and the desire to actually talk to someone after all these months. She slowed her pace to a walk as the trees thinned to the point that she could see the back of the wolf up ahead, and she stepped out of the underbrush toward her. “Hello, I'm Echo.” she told the wolf, tilting her head slightly as she took a good look at her.

Beta Echo

Alias : Fate
Bones : 2568

Character sheet
Health Points:
From The Beggining of Time Left_bar_bleue55/80From The Beggining of Time Empty_bar_bleue  (55/80)
Years Old: 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Luna Sun May 14, 2017 8:58 am

Moon snapped her head around to a small female. She narrowed her eyes at potential threat. She raised her hackles slightly. She didn't look like a danger, but you could never be curtain. All those times others, her closest friends, had let her down.

"Ever been taught not to trespass on other's territory?" She asked roughly, although that wasn't quite true. She hadn't yet marked her boarders, and hadn't declared as her own. As the wolf had introduced herself, she thought that she might as well do the same. "The name's Luna, or Moon. Whatever you prefer." She would have driven this wolf of her territory, but she wasn't unfair. There was no way that Echo would have known, since she had yet to set up her markers and declare it her own.

She was about to tell her to be on her way, but something stopped her. Echo didn't look dangerous. If she had wanted to kill Luna, she wouldn't have given away her element of surprise . The female also looked quite nice. *But then so did she* Luna thought to herself. In fact, although Moon would never admit it, she was lonely. No one would have guessed. They would think that she liked living by herself, given that she had barred her teeth at any wolf that got too close. However, she was just scared really. Not of anyone hurting her because she knew that she could defend herself, but of getting too close to a wolf and have the pain of them betraying her.

"You can join me if you want, I guess I could use the help." She said. It was true; winter was fast approaching. Although the female was quite small, she didn't look weak. Or maybe Moon just wanted company, to give the world a second chance. She lowered her hackles when she was quite sure that she wouldnt attack, but also not wanting to frighten Echo off.

Alpha Luna

Character sheet
Health Points:
From The Beggining of Time Left_bar_bleue90/100From The Beggining of Time Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Echo Mon May 15, 2017 5:18 am

Echo shrank back slightly from the larger she-wolf, slightly intimidated by her initial gruffness. Luna seemed to be letting her guard down a bit though, and the young wolf was determined to earn her friendship. “I apologize for trespassing, but your territory hadn't been marked yet.” she said, regaining her confident posture. “I'd love to join you if you'll have me.” She tried to maintain her composure, but her eyes shone with happiness as she slowly cleared the distance between herself and Moon. “It's so good to see another wolf!” she exclaimed, thinking of how long she'd been on her own. “Do you have a pack, or are have you been living as a vagabond too?” Echo felt like she could talk forever, it was so good to have company again. Her joy grew as she realized how much easier surviving winter would be with the help of a friend. She had struggled to make it through the last one on her own, back when she had just left and was still very young. Echo glanced at Moon, wondering how old she was, and realized for the first time how strong she looked. She could see the muscles under her pelt, and was glad that they were on the same side now.

Beta Echo

Character sheet
Health Points:
From The Beggining of Time Left_bar_bleue55/80From The Beggining of Time Empty_bar_bleue  (55/80)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Luna Mon May 15, 2017 7:32 am

Luna gave Echo a smile. "Yes, Well I guess. I was just going to make a pack, but it would have still been only me." She paused for a few seconds, then said "Thank you." Luna then realised that she hadn't ate much for a while. She also hadn't planned for guests. She walked over to grab a lone, scraggly squirrel she had caught earlier. She took a small bite and offered the rest to Echo, giving her a small smile to show that it was ok.

Then Luna thought about something. What about ranks? Moon still wasn't sure if she could be trusted, but she seemed good and also she was the only other wolf. She tipped her head to one side slightly. "Just wondering, what are you thinking about ranks?" She asked. She knew that it was probably too early to think about that, but the sooner the better. She wasn't sure, but she didn't think that Echo wanted to be alpha. She wouldn't have acted like she had If she wanted to be one, but you could never be sure. But Moon was quite glad if that was the case because it would save a lot of hassle am de discussion.

Alpha Luna

Character sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Echo Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Echo smiled back at Moon and accepted the squirrel, thanking her graciously. She bit into and chewed the thin piece of prey, savoring every bite. "Thank you for your generosity. That was delicious." she told the older wolf when she was finished eating. "About ranks, I'm not really interested in being alpha, and you'd be better leading a pack anyway. I'd like a decent ranking, but I've never been in a pack before, so it'd be foolish to put me in charge. We obviously need more wolves for a proper pack, but you should be alpha, and I could be a scout, or a biblo, or whatever rank you think I deserve. It's probably a bit early to sort out my rank yet, but you have my loyalty to you as my alpha." Echo dipped her head in respect. She hadn't known Luna for very long, but the young wolf already liked her. She was generous, kind, authoritative, and respectful. Of course, Echo didn't have a lot to judge by, as Moon was only the third wolf she had met in her life, but she didn't care. Her pelt tingled with excitement at the prospect of having a pack, and more importantly, a friend.

Beta Echo

Character sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Luna Fri May 19, 2017 6:54 pm

(Occ: just to say, it is now October and will be November at the start of June:) )

Luna smiled at Echo. She was also starting to like her, despite the initial barrier of distrust. Moon also liked the happy innocence of her. She thought for a moment. Moon thought that, considering that they were the only ones joined, that this other wolf might like to be Beta. *but she's perhaps too young, and wouldn't two females leading make the pack look weak an even vulnerable?* the voices in her head told her.

"It's ok, you don't have to keep thanking me. We're a team now. And, would you like to be Beta? Or any other rank that you choose." She said smiling. Luna then looked around at the corse, yellow-orange grass around her, and the brittle shrubs. She had started to see this in a different manner now.

"Perhaps we should look further inward before making borders. I saw a lake further up, and that looks more plentiful." She then remembered the beautiful lake shining and reflecting from the sun, green grasses blowing gently in the October wind. As the colder months approached, she thought that they might be grateful later.

Alpha Luna

Character sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Echo Sun May 21, 2017 4:22 am

Echo's heart soared when she heard Luna refer to the two of them as a team. She tried to stay collected, but couldn't contain her enthusiasm. Her tail wagged happily and her chest swelled with pride. Echo's joy grew when the older wolf asked her to be beta. She hadn't expected to be given such a high rank, but being beta sounded amazing, an offer she couldn't turn down. "I didn't think you'd want me to be beta, but since you do, I'd be honored to." she told Moon happily. "I agree that it makes sense to look further inward, and I'd love to see this lake you're talking about." Echo couldn't wait to set their new pack's borders, as she'd never had territory of her own before. She had spent her whole life traveling, so the idea of having a place to call home sounded amazing, especially a place like this.

Beta Echo

Character sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Luna Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 am

Luna laughed at Echos great, happy enthusiasm (in a nice way Smile). That was something, something she hadn't done in a very long time. And that thought made her sad. The last time she had laughed was when she was with Amira, and the last time she heard laughter was when Ameria stood over her parents body dripping with their blood. But again she locked those emotions away. *they are a weakness I must conquer* she told herself. But to the world she seemed unchanged by those troubling thoughts.

She beackoned with her tail. "Let's go" she said, and started running through the delicate long grass on her way to freedom. She clearly remembered the way, and looking back every so often to make sure Echo was following. It felt good to have another wolf running by herside, but she promised herself that this was the last wolf she would trust at all.

-Exit Luna

(Occ: they can start a thread in the lake if you want how Surprised hopefully we will have my real life friend joining soon Leloo who is puppydog456 on howrse and also Alexa who is Butt3erflies on howrse. Also, why don't you change your username to Beta Echo? It sounds cool Very Happy You don't have to though, or I could do it for you if you want)

Alpha Luna

Character sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Echo Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Echo ran after Luna through the tall grass, feeling the wind ruffle her thick fur. Her heart raced with excitement as she thought of what was to come. Before meeting Moon, the future had been lonely and uncertain, but now it was filled with hope. No matter what challenges the coming winter threw at her, Echo knew she would be able to survive, or better yet, thrive. She smiled, following her new pack-mate to her new home and thought of how amazing it was that one wolf could make such a difference in her life. The loneliness and hollow feeling she'd had for so long were gone, replaced by a happiness unlike anything she had known in her short life. *If this is what having a friend feels like, I could definitely get used to it.* thought Echo, grinning to herself. Tongue hanging out slightly, she chased after Moon through the autumnal forest toward her new life.

-Exit Echo

(Occ: I'll post in the thread in the lake asap, and I can't wait for your other friends to join us. As you can tell, I did change my username to Beta Echo, and I agree that it sounds cool.Wink)

Beta Echo

Character sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum