Adalwolf Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Event (Open)
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am by Beta Echo

» The Way It Used To Be (Echo, Open)
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 am by Beta Echo

» Leloo::Male::8 Months::Complete
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 pm by Alpha Luna

» The IC month/updates
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:18 pm by Admin

» The Dice "Rare Items"
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm by Admin

» Health Points
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm by Admin

» -::-China-::-
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm by Alpha Luna

» The Dice "Unexpected Event"
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm by Admin

» From The Beggining of Time
The Dark Side of The Moon EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm by Beta Echo

Most active topic starters
Admin
The Dark Side of The Moon I_vote_lcapThe Dark Side of The Moon I_voting_barThe Dark Side of The Moon I_vote_rcap 
Alpha Luna
The Dark Side of The Moon I_vote_lcapThe Dark Side of The Moon I_voting_barThe Dark Side of The Moon I_vote_rcap 
Beta Echo
Leloo
Alexa

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm

The Dark Side of The Moon

Go down

The Dark Side of The Moon Empty The Dark Side of The Moon

Post by Alpha Luna Sat May 20, 2017 9:54 pm

This is Luna's plot page! Feel free to post plot ideas Smile

Her application is here

Friendship

Ah, friends. But who really are true friends? Over her life, she has had much difficulty with them. Being betrayed by her best friend, the only one she trusted her most important possession with; her feelings. Many wolves would find it very difficult to get close to her. Luna tries to push her emotions out, being untrusting of new wolves around her, but sometimes more suspicious of those she knows. However, even if she will never admit it and perhaps doesn't even know it yet, she is lonely. She has met Echo so far, but once she gets used to other wolves then it may be even harder to get close to her. Or maybe not. She is quite onto the task at hand, and thinks of some emotions as a weakness. Actually, very few she would actually think positively about, the rest she would banish from herself. The less the better. If a wolf were to go about it the right way, they might just open a little crack inside her and reveal some of her history and perhaps in time make her a better wolf, or it could shut her out forever.

Current plots with:

Love

Will type this up

Current plots with:

Enemies

Will type this up

Current plots with:

Apprenticeship

Will type this up

Current plots with:

Other

Any other type of relationship, feel free to post! This might include wolf being a relative (but please ask before you sign up a family member) or anything else Very Happy

Current plots with:

Alpha Luna

Alias : kittencat123
Female Join date : 2017-05-01
Bones : 2515

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Dark Side of The Moon Left_bar_bleue90/100The Dark Side of The Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Years Old: 3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum