Adalwolf Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Event (Open)
-::-China-::- EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am by Beta Echo

» The Way It Used To Be (Echo, Open)
-::-China-::- EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 am by Beta Echo

» Leloo::Male::8 Months::Complete
-::-China-::- EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 pm by Alpha Luna

» The IC month/updates
-::-China-::- EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:18 pm by Admin

» The Dice "Rare Items"
-::-China-::- EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm by Admin

» Health Points
-::-China-::- EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm by Admin

» -::-China-::-
-::-China-::- EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm by Alpha Luna

» The Dice "Unexpected Event"
-::-China-::- EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm by Admin

» From The Beggining of Time
-::-China-::- EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm by Beta Echo

Most active topic starters
Admin
-::-China-::- I_vote_lcap-::-China-::- I_voting_bar-::-China-::- I_vote_rcap 
Alpha Luna
Beta Echo
Leloo
Alexa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm

-::-China-::-

Go down

-::-China-::- Empty -::-China-::-

Post by Alpha Luna Mon May 22, 2017 6:46 pm

-::-China-::- 702719770bae6aca82a2b3c670b2e3a6
Chinua ✰ Male ♂ ✰ 2 ✰ Large ✰ Born in March ✰ Year one

Personality: On the outside, he could appear may things to different wolves. Perhaps a man of few wolves, cold, unwelcoming, unfriendly. But none of that is how he really is, and many impressions were caused by his muteness and his time spent alone. To really see him, you must get to know him, delve into his memories, and learn the patterns and secretes of his eyes and smile. He Is inside a kind and caring wolf, who thinks of other stuff before himself and doesn't feel sorry for himself just because he is mute. He I said hardworking, tries his best and wouldn't want anyone to feel sorry for him. He is also sweet and sensitive. He though hasnt been around wolves since apprentice age, and he left them on a bad experience. He may be unsure and uneasy at first while he is getting used to other wolves. Although I would say he is handsome, he can be nervous around females. This is hidden partly under his muteness, for example he doesn't stumble over words, but other things may betray it. He isn't used to being around girls, at least ones who aren't siblings and parents. He can at times like to play little tricks, often to wolves who don't know he is mute, and is amused when people stumble over themselves when trying not to mention that he is mute incase they offend him (e.g "but your mute. Oh I'm so sorry for saying that you can't er....you know...say anything"). His  dream is to  a warrior. That is however quite difficult for him. The fighting and guarding would be ok, but he can't talk to wolves to accept them or dive them off. He Is determined however, and would try to find a way through the challanges.

Appearance:Part of his head and back is jet black, although other parts isn't. Near his muzzle it is very white, a big contrast, and the rest is a grey/light ginger/dark cream. He has strong paws and muscles. He has sharp teeth and claws. His front right leg is slightly shorter than the others, but hardly noticeable and he doesn't mind. His eyes are a hazel, chestnut colour and look like he can see right into your sole. His ears are pointed, and are outlined with a slightly darker and more vivid ginger, however are partly masked with black. You could say that he is quite a handsome wolf. He is strong and quite fast, although cant keep going for too long. Whether that be running or fighting, he soon wears out. However, his aim is to defeat the enemy quickly before he tires. There Is one thing however I have not mentioned yet, one very big and obvious thing. He is mute. He was born that way, and might be able to make a few sounds but nothing more. He somehow has his own way of communicating, especially to those who know him. Maybe it's his gestures with tail and ears, or right down to the look in his eye, he finds a way to communicate. But that's whenever he actually wants to communicate.

History: Chinua was born to a loving family part of a group. Every group member was his family, going up to grandparents. It wasn't but massive, some wolves had died over the years, but pretty much every quite close family member was there to form about 15 wolves. At the time he and his siblings were born, they were the only pups. At first the group was fine, but then they ran out of wolves which resulted in inbreeding with cousins. Wolves didn't know in this pack the problems with it until the litter was born. Chinua believed himself lucky. His sister was deaf and his brother blind. Not everything resulted in this, but this litter was just particularly unlucky.

Had he been the only child in the litter to be born with a disability, he may have grown up feeling sorry for himself and expecting others to look after him. However, in many cases it was the opposite. He didn't think about being unlucky, and only wanted to help his siblings. The rest of the pack found out that this litter actually managed to get by. However, one thing Chinua always missed and regretted was his lack of communication with his brother, but he thought more about his siblings than himself. Being mute, communicating with a blind pup was very difficult. However they managed to work something out. His sister could talk to his brother, his brother could talk to him and he could communicate with his sister. Even through all the odds, they were happy.

Until one time. They were still apprentices, and out playing. Hi sorry brother just didn't see it coming. A wolf snatched him up, and moved onto his sister. He tried to warn her, to make any gurgling sound he could, but it was no use. She was too busy, and even if he could talk then she wouldn't have been able to hear him. Ironic really, when he thought about it later. Then she was gone too, and he was left alone in the world. He was too upset to go back, to explain it all, he just wanted them to come back alive. And if he went pack to the pack it would feel real, actually real.

He wondered around, managing to survive, and building up his strength as he went. He wasn't fixed on revenge like other wolves may have been, he knew that was impossible. That wolf might be gone forever or even dead. Would he even recognise him? But he didn't want to take any chances. Somewhere there's was still hope because he didn't see them die, but somehow he knew it was impossible. And yet the uncertainty was crushing him, if only he knew for certain that they were alive or dead. He almost wished to know them dead rather than waiting with a dwindling supply of hope but never really knowing. He never really had to communicate, as he never saw any other wolves really. He also has never seen his family again.

kittencat123 ✰ removed by Admin ✰ Chinua

Alpha Luna

Alias : kittencat123
Female Join date : 2017-05-01
Bones : 2484

Character sheet
Health Points:
-::-China-::- Left_bar_bleue90/100-::-China-::- Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Years Old: 3

Back to top Go down

-::-China-::- Empty Re: -::-China-::-

Post by Alpha Luna Mon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Chinua is expected into the Vagabounds! Smile

Alpha Luna

Alias : kittencat123
Female Join date : 2017-05-01
Bones : 2484

Character sheet
Health Points:
-::-China-::- Left_bar_bleue90/100-::-China-::- Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Years Old: 3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum