Adalwolf Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Event (Open)
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am by Beta Echo

» The Way It Used To Be (Echo, Open)
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 am by Beta Echo

» Leloo::Male::8 Months::Complete
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 pm by Alpha Luna

» The IC month/updates
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:18 pm by Admin

» The Dice "Rare Items"
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm by Admin

» Health Points
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm by Admin

» -::-China-::-
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm by Alpha Luna

» The Dice "Unexpected Event"
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm by Admin

» From The Beggining of Time
The Dice "Unexpected Event" EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm by Beta Echo

Most active topic starters
Admin
The Dice "Unexpected Event" I_vote_lcapThe Dice "Unexpected Event" I_voting_barThe Dice "Unexpected Event" I_vote_rcap 
Alpha Luna
The Dice "Unexpected Event" I_vote_lcapThe Dice "Unexpected Event" I_voting_barThe Dice "Unexpected Event" I_vote_rcap 
Leloo
Alexa
Beta Echo

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm

The Dice "Unexpected Event"

Go down

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Empty The Dice "Unexpected Event"

Post by Admin Mon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm

There is now a new feature, the dice roll! The first dice is Called do unexpected event, and old be available at the bottom of every post. It gives the option of how many times you would like to roll, and when more dice are added it gives the choice of more than one dice. It Is entirely your choice whether you roll or not, and however many times, but beware. It can come with good things but also costs. Once a dice has been thrown, you cannot roll again or change it. You also cannot throw it when fighting. These are the possible outcomes.

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1410
This means that you have won 60 bones. They will be credited to your account as soon as possible. 1-3

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1408 Herbs! This heals 15 Heath points instantly as long as it is injury or illness related. Medicine wolf's and their assistants can choose who to give this to, or keep it in their stocks for a maximum of 1 month real time. Normal wolves can keep it for 24 hours real time, and only for personal use. (Please say where it is going) 4-6

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1406Food. This heals 20 health points instantly if it is hunger related. Can be given to another wolf, but only kept for 24 hours. (Please say where it is going) 8-10

Random Rare Item. You must now throw the random item dice. It can only appear positive. 11

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1405 Nothing has happened, bettering Luck next time. Every other number

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1402You have been attacked by a lynx. This is rare. You fight as if against another wolf, and a mod/admin will play it. You can flee, but that costs 20 health points. The items gained from winning will be individual, and will be displayed on each post. The harder to defeat the better items. Other wolves can join in to help fight but cannot claim the items if joined after the animal was defeated. Items will be split between the players, or they can fight for them. This is harder than a wolf but easier than a cougar. 13-14

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1403
You have been attacked by a wolf. This is rare. A mod/admin will play it. You can flee, but that costs 20 health points. The items gained from winning will be individual, and will be displayed on each post. The harder to defeat the better items. Other wolves can join in to help fight but cannot claim the items if joined after the animal was defeated. Items will be split between the players, or they can fight for them. 15-16

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1404
You have been attacked by a coagur. This is rare. A mod/admin will play it, and fight like normal. You can flee, but that costs 20 health points. The items gained from winning will be individual, and will be displayed on each post. The harder to defeat the better items. Other wolves can join in to help fight but cannot claim the items if joined after the animal was defeated. Items will be split between the players, or they can fight for them. Gives 1 fight toward the fighting badge. 17

The Dice "Unexpected Event" Img_1401
You have been attacked by a tiger. This is rare. You fight as if against another wolf, and a mod/admin will play it. You can flee, but that costs 20 health points. The items gained from winning will be individual, and will be displayed on each post. The harder to defeat the better items. Other wolves can join in to help fight but cannot claim the items if joined after the animal was defeated. Items will be split between the players, or they can fight for them. Tiger is the hardest, and gives 1 fight toward the fighting badge. 18

Update: it appears that sadly there is a problem with the pictures. This means that we will have to rely on just numbers. The number(s) at the end of each description is what you get with each number. For example, the dice rolls 3 times. It rolls 13, 25 and 12. A Lynx Attacks and you get some food.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Join date : 2017-04-30
Bones : 2147486161

Character sheet
The Dice "Unexpected Event" Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dice "Unexpected Event" Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Years Old: -

https://adalwolfisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down